How to Build a Weebly Website in a Weekend Course
Class 1 - Recording and Files
Thanks for joining Marcia and myself for the very first class in our Weebly Website building course. Below you will find a few of the links and files that were shared during the class.
Class 2 - Recording and Links
Thanks for joining us for class two in the Weebly Website Building course. Below you will find the links and steps from today's class.
- Sign up to get your free Weebly account at www.weebly.com
- Use the Love Seat theme to be consistent with others in the class
- Fill out your SEO settings under "Pages" -> "Home" -> "SEO Settings"
- Edit the headline of your page
- Try adding some text and some images
Class 3 - Recording and Links
Thanks for joining us for the final class in our Weebly Website Building course. Below you will find the links and steps from today's class.
- To edit your home page, click on the big image at the top and when a blue box appears click "Edit" or "Replace" background image.
- To resize your images to be a better size for the web use this free image resizer tool online
- Put a hyperlink into your text and show your users some cool stuff online
- Use the advanced image settings for your images to include an "Alt Tag" which describes the image in 6 - 12 words
- Get your website indexed using Google Plus by sharing the link in the box that asks "What's new with you"
Here are a few websites published during the course - send us yours by emailing email@example.com
Please note: this page is available until the 12th of March only.
Please ensure that you keep this page private as it is for those who are registered on the course exclusively.